My family really enjoys a good nacho casserole—cheese sauce, meat, rice, nacho toppings. A total hit and a total indulgence! I lighted it up a bit by replacing the rice with cauliflower, and no one complained!
- In large mixing bowl, combine:
- 1 head of cauliflower, steamed and mashed
- 1 pound of cooked, ground chorizo
- 1 can of black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- 23 oz. jar queso dip (white or yellow)
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Top with 4-8 ounces of shredded Mexican blend cheese. Bake at 375* for 30-ish minutes, until bubbly.
My picture is super lame, but the dish was delicious. You’ve got to doctor your bowl up with jalapeños, sour cream, tomatoes, etc. and serve with taco chips!