I think there are endless possibilities for spaghetti squash, and I’m so thankful my family likes to eat it! You can commit to cooking the squash in the oven (better look at someone else’s blog because I’m too lazy), or you can pierce it many times and cook in the microwave. Either way, this recipe is a delicious way to get your veggies!
- In large bowl, combine…
- 1 pound of cooked chicken, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound of bacon, chopped
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cooked, shredded, excess water drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 package of dry ranch
- Combine well and pour into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and more ranch, if desired.
- Bake at 375* for 25ish minutes, until bubbly and browned.