The title says it all: this really is the easiest potato soup! No one will know that you used so few ingredients because it is so delicious! All you have to do:
- In 5 quart slow cooker, combine…
- 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 32 oz. box of chicken stock
- 1 bag of frozen hashbrowns
- Cook on low for 8+ hours. Half an hour before serving, stir in one box of cream cheese.
Serve this with all your favorite potato soup toppings: bacon, cheese, green onions, crackers, etc. We almost ate the entire pot in one sitting at my house!