I looooooove spaghetti squash, and I’m pretty lucky that my husband will eat anything I put in front of him. This allows me to prepare “crazy things” like spaghetti squash without complaint! There are lots of buffalo spaghetti squash recipes out there, but I think this is the easiest way to do it!
- Prepare one medium spaghetti squash…
- Pierce it many times with a knife and microwave in five minute intervals until soft.
- Once soft, carefully slice in half and allow to cool until easy to handle. Remove seeds and shred squash into strands.
- Place shredded squash in a colander in the sink. Allow to drain while you prepare the chicken and sauce.
- In 12 inch cast iron skillet, brown 1 pound of chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Once browned, stir in…
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2-1 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1/2-1 cup of ranch dressing
- Once sauce is desired flavor and consistency, stir in spaghetti squash strands. Sprinkle with shredded cheese and bake in 375* oven until bubbly and browned.
I can’t get enough of this! I like it super spicy and served with green onions, but hubby prefers it with a bit less heat. If you don’t have a cast iron, you can definitely combine the sauce and squash in a bowl before pouring it in a 9 x 13 to bake.