I love going to the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick parade in downtown Des Moines each March. The food is one major reason I love attending the event, specifically the corned beef and cabbage egg rolls. Some left over corned beef and 88¢ coleslaw mix inspired me to create this dinner…
- In large, oven-proof skillet, heat 2 T. olive oil and combine…
- 2 2 ounce packages corned beef, sliced into strips
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 1 green pepper, sliced thin
- Heat until vegetables are softened
- Stir in…
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- Mix until well-combined and cream cheese is melted.
- Top with egg roll wrappers, scrunching to cover entire skillet. Spritz with cooking spray (or melted butter!) and place in 400* oven for 15ish minutes, until wrappers are browned.
O.M.G. Hubby and I devoured the entire skillet. Whoops!