I have a cold this week. Super sad. 😦 I needed something spicy and comforting, so this hit the spot!
- Prepare one box of Spanish rice according to package directions, using canned tomatoes with green chiles.
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- Cooked Spanish rice
- 8 ounces jalapeño cream cheese
- 8 ounces crab
- 15 ounce can of corn with peppers
- 15 ounce can of black beans, rinsed
- 4 ounces Mexican blend cheese
- Pour into greased 9×13 casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly. Top with your favorite taco fixings.
You should absolutely add this to your casserole repertoire! Easy, moderately healthy, and stands up to being made a day or two in advance.