I’ve used cauliflower in place of rice and potatoes a number of times. It’s always good, but this is the first time I thought, “This tastes nothing like cauliflower!” I think that’s a win. 🙂
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Add to skillet…
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 large handfuls of coleslaw mix
- Meanwhile, in separate bowl, whisk…
- 5 eggs
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- Once vegetables are starting to soften, quickly stir eggs into skillet. Continue stirring until eggs are fully cooked.
- Serve with extra green onions, chow mein, hoisin, and garlic chili sauce.
Next time you are craving Chinese take-out, give this a try instead!