In recent weeks, I’ve been trying to ensure that one or two meals are free of red meat. I’ve done a few yummy vegetarian dishes, but I also love a good seafood recipe! This one is easy, easy, easy:
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 8 ounces jalapeno cream cheese
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 8 ounces refrigerated crab
- 4 ounces canned shrimp, drained
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, sliced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- One box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Asian seasoning
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish. Bake at 375* for 30-40 minutes, until bubbly.
This came together super quick and can even be prepped a day in advance. I’m a sucker for spicy food so this was a big hit with me! If you make this in your own kitchen, you might consider adding fresh, chopped peppers or water chestnuts for a little extra crunch.