Are your tomatoes ripening? Is your basil going bonkers? This is the dinner for you!
- In a 12 inch skillet, saute…
- 1(ish) pound of boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1(ish) T. crushed garlic
- Once chicken is no longer pink, remove from skillet.
- Add to skillet…
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- Saute until soft.
- Return chicken to mushrooms and onions in skillet along with…
- 1 bag of fresh spinach
- 3 cups of chopped tomatoes (cherry/grape/full size, red/yellow/orange, whatever you love.)
- 1 handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Allow spinach to wilt before melting in 4 ounces of cream cheese. Heat through before serving with a sprinkle of Parmesan.
Skip the cream cheese if you are watching your waistline. This was SUPER yummy, and I loved using things I’d grown in the garden!