I’ve been quite proud of my home cooking this week, though I admit I haven’t blogged about every meal. Tonight’s pasta is dedicated to all my Catholic friends who want meat-free leftovers for lunch tomorrow.
- In large pot, saute…
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- Once softened, stir in…
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 box of pasta
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Simmer for 15ish minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is soft.
- Stir in 4 ounces pizza blend cheese.
I confess that I seasoned this particular dish with a packet of Aged Alpine Asiago from A Spice Above. If you haven’t tried their products, I recommend you do. I haven’t tasted anything bad, and the mixes are meant for so much more than just dip!