I know there are some crazy people out there who don’t like cauliflower, but I think if you cover it with enough cheese, even those naysayers will dig into this comforting casserole!
- In large bowl, combine…
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets and steamed
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into florets and steamed
- 1 large chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- In separate bowl, combine…
- 1 1/4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- Garlic salt and pepper, to taste
- Mix cheeses into vegetables and chicken and pour into greased 9×13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan and cheddar. Bake at 375* for 30-35 minutes
This totally made my night, and my dinner guests inhaled it without complaint. It even got “two thumbs up” from the five year old. 🙂