I’m home on break, so you think I’d have lots of time to cook….a serious case of the lazies is stopping me. 🙂 Regardless, I did throw together this quick and hearty slow cooker meal which made being home much more bearable!
- Place 2 1/2 pounds of pork tenderloin in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Drizzle pork with 2 Tablespoons each of honey and stone ground mustard.
- Place on top of pork…
- One yellow sweet onion, sliced
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 3 medium baking potatoes, sliced
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove lid the last half hour of cook time if you would like less liquid.
As colder weather continues to plague us, I hope you can find an opportunity for some comforting home cooking!