I’m home on break, so you think I’d have lots of time to cook….a serious case of the lazies is stopping me. 🙂 Regardless, I did throw together this quick and hearty slow cooker meal which made being home much more bearable!
- Place 2 1/2 pounds of pork tenderloin in the bottom of a large slow cooker.
- Drizzle pork with 2 Tablespoons each of honey and stone ground mustard.
- Place on top of pork…
- One yellow sweet onion, sliced
- 3 Granny Smith apples, sliced
- 3 medium baking potatoes, sliced
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Remove lid the last half hour of cook time if you would like less liquid.
As colder weather continues to plague us, I hope you can find an opportunity for some comforting home cooking!
One thought on “Slow Cooker Pork and Apples”
Yeah! Will fix this soon! Like the combinations. Happy New Year to All!