If I order veggie pizza…I add pineapple. If I order meat pizza…I add pineapple. I love pineapple on just about any pizza! Why not turn those flavors into a fast, inexpensive weeknight dinner?
- In large pot, saute in olive oil…
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- Once vegetables are soft, stir in…
- 1 box of pasta
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup milk
- 1 20 ounce can pineapple tidbits
- Cover and simmer on low for 15ish minutes, until liquid is absorbed and noodles are soft.
This was awesome! I’m also quite proud and want to brag that I didn’t do any recipe research for this one…it was pure Meals with Margaret creativity and know how! Yay! I could eat pizza every day, but it was great to enjoy those same flavors with lots of veggies and a carb conscious pasta.
One thought on “One Pot Hawaiian Pizza Pasta”