- In large pot, brown 1 pound of hamburger. Drain.
- Stir in…
- 1 box of elbow noodles
- 1 14.5 ounce can of diced tomatoes
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Garlic salt and pepper to taste
- Allow pot to simmer until liquid is absorbed and noodles are soft (15ish minutes).
- Stir in 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
MmmmMMMmmmm! I actually did treat myself to REAL hamburger, rather than my usual ground turkey, chicken, or pork. I loved every second of eating this meal!