I ate my feelings all day today. (We all know how that goes. If you don’t, don’t tell me.) Hence, I felt really responsible when I made this healthy dinner tonight:
- Cut 1 1/2 – 2 pounds of boneless pork into bite-sized pieces. Marinade for half an hour in…
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 2 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 chopped green onions
- 1/2 t. cayenne pepper
- 1/2 t. thyme
- 1/2 t. allspice
- Meanwhile, mix in greased 9 x 13 casserole dish…
- 3 sweet potatoes, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 green onions, cut into 2 inch spears
- Cook in a 425* oven for fifteen minutes.
- Once pork has marinated, saute in olive oil in large skillet until browned. Once browned, add one 20 ounce can of pineapple chunks, including the juice. Pour all over veggies.
- Continue baking the casserole for half an hour, stirring once or twice.
This was SO flavorful! There was lots of yummy broth, so I recommend serving it with a loaf of crusty bread.