- In large sauce pot, combine…
- 12 ounces whole wheat spaghetti
- 4 cups chicken broth*
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. sesame oil
- Juice of one lime
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts
- Bring to a boil, reduce hit to low, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until liquid is absorbed.
I truly believe this one-pot pasta thing is going to revolutionize my kitchen. It makes dinner so fast and so easy! I admit that I was probably heavy-handed on my measuring of the peanut butter and the red pepper, and I wish I would have added roasted broccoli! This is definitely a quick and easy recipe I will add to my regular rotation.
* If liquid absorbs too quickly, and the pasta hasn’t reached your desired consistency, add a little more chicken stock or water.