- Cut 8 large biscuits into eight pieces (the way you would slice a pizza!).
- Toss together…
- Biscuit pieces
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 1/2 bag of mini pepperoni
- 1 small can of pizza sauce
- 4 ounces of pizza blend cheese (sprinkle a little extra on top too)
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until biscuit pieces are cooked through.
The picture showcased here is actually a double batch. If you double the recipe (leftovers are always a hit at my house), the dish will definitely need more time in the oven. Leave a comment if you test out any different pizza toppings.