I saw a recipe for ADORABLE little honey mustard chicken pockets and had every intention of trying them out. My hunger and my laziness got the best of me, and this is what I ended up with:
- Line a 9 x 13 casserole dish with crescent rolls (use a seamless dough sheet to save time)
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 1 large can of chicken, drained
- 1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup honey mustard
- Pour the filling into the casserole dish, spreading evenly, and top with a second layer of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes, until browned and heated through.
This was a total hit for a busy weeknight! It came together very quickly and went great with a bag of corn and a serving of strawberries (can you tell I was cleaning out the fridge???). I did choose to use light sour cream and reduced fat crescent rolls, no flavor was lost!