- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 1/2 bag of frozen hashbrowns, thawed
- 14 ounces frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Cut two boneless pork chops into bite size pieces.
- Saute in garlic oil.
- Add to potatoes and broccoli.
- In separate bowl, combine…
- Combine “wet” and “dry” ingredients thoroughly. Place all in greased 9 x 13 pan and bake at 375* for 30ish minutes.
I loved the thick and limited “casserole goo” versus my usual copious, soupy toppings because each tasty ingredient stood out. I don’t cook pork all that often, so that was also a welcome change! This would be a great way to reinvent leftover pork chops (or any other protein). If you don’t use Tastefully Simple products, opt for garlic and onion powder or your favorite seasonings. Overall, this was easy, fast, and yummy!