This weekend, I was thinking about my classic hashbrown casserole but wanting to reinvent it into a new meal. The end result was a keeper:
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 1 bag of Potatoes O’Brien
- 1 box of chopped frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces diced ham
- In separate bowl, combine…
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream
- Garlic salt/pepper to taste
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Place all in greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 375 for 35-45 minutes, until bubbly.
When asked for a review, my kitchen guest said, ” I wouldn’t change a single thing about this.” I think that sums it up! 🙂