- In 2 quart slow cooker, combine…
- 2 blocks of cream cheese
- 15 ounce can of pizza sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Small can of chopped black olives
- 1 bag of mini pepperoni
- Heat on high for 1 1/2 – 2 hours, stirring occasionally to combine.
I seriously felt like I was eating a frozen pizza or, even better, Pizza Hut! I confess I didn’t use the whole can of olives as I don’t love them, and I did add in a few sprinkles of oregano and garlic salt; you could include any of YOUR favored pizza toppings. MmmMMmMmmm!!!! I had to step away before I ate the whole crock, especially with the pictured pretzels! You will be the favorite guest at the Super Bowl party this weekend if you take this with you.