I get extra excited for holiday baking when B & J Nuts is in production. My brother-in-law has been gifting us these gems for a few years now, but I got my hands on an early shipment so that I could test out some new recipes. These pecan sticky rolls were a total hit with my coworkers!
- Unroll one seamless crescent sheet.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Use a serrated knife to cut into sixteen 1/2 inch rolls.
- In microwave safe bowl, melt 1/2 stick of butter.
- Stir in 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Divide sauce between 16 mini muffin cups.
- Place chopped pecans in each muffin cup.
- Top pecans with mini cinnamon roll.
- Bake at 350* for 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
- To remove rolls, flip muffin tin over onto parchment paper.
I’m IN LOVE with how easy these were, and I can’t wait to use the rest of my pecans during some other delicious kitchen adventure!