I cooked last night…and tonight…and I PLANNED AHEAD and bought groceries to cook tomorrow. Shocking! I think the cool weather and early sunset are instilling a desire to nest in my brain. Tonight’s quick, low-carb meal was an absolute winner though. Snag a big skillet out of the cupboard and be prepared for dinner satisfaction!
- Brown and drain 1 pound of ground beef.
- Add 1/2 chopped onion. Cook until soft.
- Add 8 ounces of chopped mushrooms and one ten ounce box of frozen spinach (thawed and drained).
- Stir in 8 ounces of reduced fat cream cheese, mixing until melted.
- Once cream cheese is distributed, sprinkle in one package of dry ranch.
Not a very attractive supper but delicious and pretty guilt-free in reference to carbs and veggie-consumpion! I thought about adding water chestnuts and failed to pick them up at the store. I think they would also be a yummy addition! Bottom-line bonus: only one pan to wash!