- Men fall asleep instead of taking you on a promised date. I don’t think I’ve ever been that tired….
- Call? Don’t call? Text? Facebook? Email? Messenger pigeon? You tell me.
- Getting dressed up to get stood up. Do you know how expensive Mary Kay foundation is? I’m a teacher for goodness sake!
- Forgetting how to speak fluent English when faced with somebody really cute. I mean…like…he’s Bradley Cooper cute. All of a sudden, I can only talk in tongues. Epic fail.
- Bad set-ups. I loooooooove being set up. Love it. Seriously, it makes me feel like people think I’m awesome (e.g. “Maggie’s awesome. My male friend is awesome. Set them up!”). When that set-up is decked out in a Canadian tuxedo and didn’t pass the 8th grade….I don’t feel so awesome anymore.