A good friend of mine recently had a baby, and who has time to cook when you’ve got a new baby?! Since he requested that I create a Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole, I figured it was only fitting that I put this meal together and gift it to him. Looking at the picture he sent, I’m pretty sad I didn’t keep it myself!
- Chop and fry 6 slices of bacon. Drain and set aside.
- Chop one pound of boneless skinless chicken breast. Sprinkle with one packet of dry ranch, and fry in bacon grease. Drain and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 8 oz. ranch chip dip
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- One small white onion, chopped
- One bulb of crushed garlic
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Add bacon, chicken, 32 oz. frozen hashbrowns (thawed), and 8 oz. shredded Swiss cheese (reserve a handful for the top if you wish).
- Place in greased 9 x 13 pan and bake at 375* for 30ish minutes, until bubbly.
Kudos to my friend for his artful picture! He said it was delicious, and I trust his taste buds. 🙂