Pillsbury is the most genius company on the planet. I turned their inspiring email into this delicious holiday treat:
- Press refrigerator chocolate chip cookie dough into a mini muffin pan, filling each space 1/2 full, “dented” in the middle.
- Bake at 375* for 6-8 minutes.
- Remove from pan onto cooling rack.
- Top with cherry jam, almond-flavored glaze,* and chocolate shavings.
* Pour a couple of tablespoons of milk in a small bowl. Whip in powdered sugar until glaze meets desired consistency. Add a few drops of almond flavoring. Drizzle onto cookies using a fork.