Back to school in 2020 looks like a million changes every day, sweating through a mask, and never hearing a word your students say. Ugh! I’ve really got to start prepping meals on the weekend because it was tough finding the motivation to put this together tonight. It was sooooo worth it though!
- Grease 9×13 casserole dish. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook one cup of brown rice in two cups of water until water is absorbed.
- Stir in…
- 15 ounce jar of queso
- 1 cup of frozen corn
- Pour into prepared pan
- Stir in…
- Season four chicken cutlets with taco seasoning. In a large skillet, brown both sides over medium heat.
- Place chicken onto rice mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove casserole from oven and top with one cup of shredded cheese. Bake for ten more minutes.
Serve this with salsa or fresh tomatoes, jalapenos, crushed tortilla chips, sour cream…all of your favorite taco toppings! I actually tossed shredded Brussels sprouts into the bottom of the dish before pouring in the rice. No one complained! #winning