Basketball season is slowly fizzling out, but it’s hold on my life explains my absence from the kitchen. Finally, today, I made something worth talking about!
- In large slow cooker, combine…
- 1 large head of cauliflower, broken into bite-sized pieces
- 2 14.5 ounce cans of petite diced tomatoes
- 1 can of cannellini beans, rinsed
- 1 4 ounce can of green chiles
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 T. crushed garlic
- 1/2 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1/4 t. cayenne pepper
- 2 T. brown sugar
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours. When ready to serve, melt in 4 ounces of cream cheese.
- Serve with bleu cheese, green onions, celery, hot sauce, crackers, etc.
This was perfect for a chilly February day! It was shockingly hearty for a meat-free soup, and I’m a sucker for anything spicy. Skip the cream cheese to nix a few calories. I used Greek yogurt cream cheese, and I was pleased to amp up the protein in this otherwise vegetarian dish.
One thought on “Creamy Cauliflower Chili”
Ivan will like this! Thanks!!!