- In large slow cooker, combine…
- 1 pound of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 cans of Mexican tomatoes
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 2 cans of cheese soup
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or high 2-2 1/2 hours.
I threw this together the night before and let it bubble all day. Such a nice scent to come home to! Use fiesta nacho cheese soup if you want full flavor or opt for low fat cheddar soup if you want to lighten the meal up. I think the chicken would have been even yummier if I would have sprinkled it with taco seasoning! Serve with cheese, sour cream, green onions, or your other favorite toppings.