- In large skillet, saute 1-2 pounds of boneless pork, cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Once pork is brown, add…
- 2 packages of pork ramen noodles, broken up (also sprinkle in the seasoning)
- 2 bell peppers, julienned
- 1 package of sugar snap peas
- 3 cups of water
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Bring water to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes, until liquid is mostly absorbed.
This came together super fast and was a big hit in my kitchen! Go ahead and halve the recipe if you don’t want leftovers. Additionally, cut back on the water a bit if you prefer your ramen less saucy.