There is nothing better on a busy weeknight than a one-pot meal, and I’ve never had better spaghetti than this!
- In large sauce pot, brown one pound of Italian sausage. Drain.
- To sausage, add…
- 32 ounces chicken broth
- 28 ounce can of crushed tomatoes with basil
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 can of mushrooms
- 12 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- Simmer for 15-20 minutes, until pasta is cooked through.
I totally loved this! Roll up sharp cheddar in some store-bought crescent rolls, and you are all set with a satisfying, delicious pasta meal! By the way, I stirred a bit of jalapeño cream cheese in this too to amp up the spice. Happy cooking!