- One one medium head of cauliflower. Place in large mixing bowl.
- Thaw and drain one box of frozen chopped spinach. Add to cauliflower.
- Chop half a package of turkey pepperoni. Add to veggies.
- Heat two cups of skim milk in a small sauce pan.
- Once warm, stir in 8 ounces of reduced fat chive and onion cream cheese.
- Stir in 4 ounces of Swiss cheese.
- Add sauce to mixing bowl and stir until well combined.
- Place in greased casserole dish. Top with remaining pepperoni.
- Bake at 375* for 3oish minutes.
I was pleasantly surprised with this creation! Cream cheese was a last minute “what’s in the fridge?” idea, and it thickened the milk while also adding tons of flavor. If you want your cauliflower mushier, feel free to steam it before adding it to the mix.