- Cook 1/2 box of elbow macaroni* (6 ounces) according to package directions.
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- Cooked pasta
- 1 cup of shredded cooked chicken
- 1 box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- One can of diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 8 ounces jalapeno cream cheese
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Pour into greased 2 quart casserole dish. Top with cheddar cheese and bake at 375* for 20ish minutes, until bubbly.
I’m such a sucker for spicy food, and this really hit the spot. I added a few jalapeno slices to my own bowl along with garlic salt, and I was an even happier camper.
* Dreamfields is my most favorite pasta based on health quotient, price, and taste.