I made this recipe up because I thought it sounded good. Final verdict: recipe success!
- Break up one large head of cauliflower. Steam with…
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. milk
- …for ten minutes, or until soft enough to mash.
- Brown 1/2 lb. lean ground beef, drain.
- Chop, fry, and drain six slices of bacon.
- Chop and saute…
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms
- 1 small white onion
- Combine veggies and meats with…
- One 14.5 ounce can of chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup dill relish
- 8 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Garlic salt/pepper to tate
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 375* for 20ish minutes.
Not the prettiest dinner but perfectly delicious and satisfying!