Tonight’s dinner had nothing to do with being healthy. At all. It was about using what I had in the fridge and what was inexpensive!
- Layout one seamless crescent sheet on a cookie sheet pan.
- Coat one cup of shredded, cooked chicken with buffalo sauce (whatever that means to you in regards to your love of buffalo sauce).
- Place on crescent sheet.
- Top with bleu cheese crumbles
- One sliced red pepper
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- Place veggies on top of chicken
- Top veggies/chicken with mozzarella cheese.
- Fold crescent sheet over itself, pinching the edges together.
- Bake at 375* for 15-20 minutes, until crust is browned.
Perfect weeknight “I’m hungry and in a hurry” dinner!