I don’t care how you make green bean casserole, it’s always delicious. Still, I like to amp it up now and again and create a new flavor. Check it out:
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 ounce can cream of mushroom soup
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon Tastefully Simple “Garlic Garlic“
- Stir in…
- Five cans of green beans,drained (I like to mix cut and French style)
- 1 bag of frozen corn
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese
- 6 slices of bacon, fried and chopped
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 casserole dish.
- Bake at 350* for 3o minutes. Top with fried onions. Return to oven for 10ish more minutes.
I received zero complaints, and I wish there were leftovers! Someday, I will be cool enough to own one of those hot dish carriers with the handles. For now, friends and family know that something delicious will be wrapped up in this old red towel. 🙂