I have to give a shout out to THIS blog for tonight’s dinner inspiration which I found while on yet another internet search for low carb recipes. Clearly the woman is a genius. 🙂 Check out my adjustments below:
- In large mixing bowl, combine…
- 1 cup of cooked, shredded chicken
- 2 cups of broccoli slaw
- 1 cup of buffalo sauce
- 1 Tablespoon of sriracha (if you really like your food spicy!)
- 1 small cooked, shredded spaghetti squash*
- Mix well and pour into greased casserole dish. Top with bleu cheese crumbles.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until heated through.
I’m super excited that this was delicious! Then again….how could anything with buffalo sauce be bad?! Bottom line, this was a quick, easy low-carb dinner! If you want to cool it down, I think the dish would still be stellar with a few ounces of cream cheese stirred in!
* The quickest way to cook a spaghetti squash is to poke lots of holes in it with a sharp knife and place on a paper towel in the microwave for 15ish minutes. You will know it is done when it begins to soften. Better to overcook than undercook though because the softer it is, the easier it is to “fluff into spaghetti” with a fork.