This recipe doesn’t really fall into the “healthy” category… It reminds me off Rama Shower from Cool Basil, and there is nothing wrong with that! I was unsure about finding some of the originally-required ingredients, so check out what Fareway was able to offer me below:
- Boil 1/2 box of whole wheat spaghetti noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In medium sauce pan, combine…
- 1 can Progresso Recipe Starter’s Creamy Parmesan Basil
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 T. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 T. lime juice
- Simmer on low
- Add 1 cup shredded rotisserie chicken and noodles. Heat through.
- Add nut topping/chow mein noodles to individual servings.
This was SUPER yummy and FAST! I don’t feel awesome about the health quotient of the recipe starter, but I do feel awesome about how quick and delicious it was. Next time, I will use about half the noodles and add a bag of Asian vegetables. What was I thinking making my entire supper brown?!