- Waste $20 at Prairie Meadows.
- Plan Chapter 12 so that I don’t look like a noob on Monday.
- Visit Bob at the Cumming Tap.
- Check out the Art Center (it’s free!).
- Work at the Chocolate Storybook because I’m always broke (ignore #1…see #4).
- Take a walk at Grays Lake. Just how far around is it really?
- Make a friend that owns a hot tub.
- Eat lunch at a restaurant that only serves lunch because I can only do that during spring break and summer.
- Bake (this one is counterproductive to #6, but you know how wearing an apron makes me happy).
- Read any number of those novels I received for Christmas but haven’t gotten to yet.
I’m feeling better already. Any suggestions?