- We have lived in three homes together.
- They watched me graduate college.
- These boots have outlasted nine boyfriends and just as many breakups. (Not to mention a plethora of dates and first kisses.)
- They walked me out of Fareway after five+ years of employment.
- They supported me through my first, and thus far only, professional interview–and many, many teaching adventures since!
- These boots have caught upteen tears of embarrassment, sadness, loneliness, stress.
- They’ve danced off hundreds (thousands?) of calories.
- They have smirked their way through three speeding tickets.
Who knew a 2004 investment of $90 at Farm and Home in Osceola, Iowa could take you so far?