This is my third try at this snack mix, and I’ve decided I really like it! (Not that I was skeptical before.) It’s great for beer, dogs, babies (as based on our family Christmas this year) and thanking a friend for “fishing you out of the ditch” after a snow storm.
- Melt 3 T. butter
- Stir in…
- 1 bag of fish-shaped pretzel crackers
- 1 bag of fish-shaped cheddar crackers
- 2 cups of rice squares cereal
- Sprinkle one package of dry ranch + 4 oz. Parmesan cheese over the whole mix.
Looking dry? Spray with cooking spray to ensure enough delicious butter flavor!
- Microwave for three minutes, stirring after each minute.
Cool and store in an airtight container.*
*I cannot find the original recipe online, but this is what I do!