- In mixing bowl, combine…
- 2 large cans of chicken, drained
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1/2 cup of buffalo sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/2 box of frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese
- Cut one seamless crescent dough sheet in half, press into greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Top dough with chicken mixture and other half of dough.
- Bake at 375 for 20 minutes, until golden brown.
I won’t be winning any awards from Cooking Light for this one, but my tummy is happy! This pot pie would be even more delicious with leftover rotisserie chicken instead of canned, or you could opt for dry ranch/garlic/favorite seasonings instead of the buffalo sauce and create a whole new–but equally easy and inexpensive–meal!