At my house, we love pineapple in just about anything: on pizza, in Mexican food, in pasta. Why not add it to fried rice?!
- Heat 2 T. sesame oil (if you have it; olive oil is fine otherwise) in large 12 inch skillet. Saute…
- 1/2 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 T. crushed garlic
- Once soft, move vegetables to the side of the pan. Slowly pour 4 scrambled eggs onto the open part of the pan. Scrape eggs from side to side until fluffy.
- Stir together eggs and vegetables with…
- 8 ounces diced ham
- 8 ounces pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- Season fried rice with soy sauce to taste.
Healthier than take-out and just as delicious! Serve it up with chow mein noodles for a little crunch and green onion for extra visual appeal.