My sister and I have strict rules about the number of dips allowed at a party (re: we are insane). Guests either have to a. Scoop dip onto their plate (annoying) or b. Stand next to the dip snacking, preventing them from circulating and socializing. Considering this, I created these pizza bites!
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Press a small amount of refrigerator pizza dough into the bottom of 24 mini muffin cups.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Top crust with…
- Pizza sauce*
- One pepperoni slice
- One Canadian bacon slice
- Pizza blend shredded cheese
- Garlic salt
- Bake for another five to seven minutes, until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
These were gobbled up within minutes of me putting them on the platter! I most love that the toppings could be switched up to reflect your tastes, and you could absolutely make many different types for one party. Success!
* But the small can of sauce; I threw away the vast majority of a large can.